- Pernod Ricard lines up Beefeater RTDs for UK releaseon April 16, 2021 at 3:15 pm
Pernod Ricard is to launch a range of Beefeater gin RTD cocktails in the UK after a trial in two other markets.
- PepsiCo CEO hails "rational" pricing as COVID knocks out promotionson April 16, 2021 at 2:33 pm
PepsiCo's CEO believes his company should be able to charge more for US beverages this year, because rivals stung by cost increases lack the will to fight on price.
- Wooler Brands confirms Howler Head whiskey's UFC tie-upon April 16, 2021 at 1:17 pm
Wooler Brands has secured a sponsorship arrangement for its Howler Head flavoured whiskey brand with the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC).
- UK holds high hopes for India Scotch whisky duty cut - reporton April 16, 2021 at 1:09 pm
The British Prime Minister is heading to India later this month, with the country's authorities targeting "early wins" in a future trading relationship that could cut the rate of duty on Scotch whisky, according to a report.
- Iztok's Yebiga Bela Rakija brandy - Product Launchon April 16, 2021 at 10:32 am
US spirits company Iztok has unveiled a new brandy under its Yebiga brand name in the country.
- This week on just-drinks - Here's what we thinkon April 16, 2021 at 10:09 am
Here's a round-up of just-drinks' latest members-only content and a look at this week's headlines, along with our thoughts.
- The Boston Beer Co's Dogfish Head Lemon Quest non-alc beer - Product Launchon April 16, 2021 at 9:32 am
The Boston Beer Co's Dogfish Head brewery has launched a lemon-flavoured non-alcoholic beer.
- Henkell Freixenet expands Freixenet still wine collectionon April 15, 2021 at 4:40 pm
Henkell Freixenet has added three more still wines to its Freixenet brand, including a Rioja.
- Kentucky Peerless Distilling Co enters UK - American whiskey in the UK dataon April 15, 2021 at 2:34 pm
Kentucky Peerless Distilling Co is to launch two rye whiskies in the UK.
- PepsiCo Q1 fails to outpace 2020 as North America beverage sales edge up 2% - resultson April 15, 2021 at 2:12 pm
Sales growth for PepsiCo's North American beverage unit slowed in Q1 compared to the final quarter of last year, but remained in line with 2020's full-year performance.