From: $150.00 / month
Annual membership dues to join the Ohio Licensed Beverage Association are $150 per year plus County Unit Dues. Please select the county where your operation is located to get your correct dues amount (required).
Annual membership dues to join the Ohio Licensed Beverage Association are $150 per year plus County Unit Dues.
OLBA Membership Benefits
- A toll-free number to executive offices for inquiries regarding any phase of the business
- Free access to legal counsel regarding laws and regulations (A $50 per use Value)
- Health insurance savings program
- A full-time lobbying staff to protect your interests in the state legislature
- Great savings on workers’ compensation rates
- Educational seminars assist you in managing your business
- Free tickets to our annual Buckeye Bar Expo, a trade show designed specifically for you
- Free subscription to the Ohio Licensed Beverage Monthly Online
- TAM® server training program
- SIX PAC, the political action committee designed to serve the legislative interests of the OLBA
- Networking Opportunities on the local, state, and national level
- Discount Merchant Services Program, call us today to find out about our preferred vendors!